I just turned 25 yesterday so I thought I would do a “25 lessons learned” for you guys. It’s not only lessons, but just advice for “my younger self”, realizations and things I want to work on as well :D I hope you guys like it!
1. MCD has other great menus beside happy meal
2. Do something that is totally out of your comfort zone once in a while
3. Spend more time with your family! Show gratitude!
4. Spend more time with your friends and appreciate them! Show them that you are grateful!
5. Stay positive no matter what. See the good in everything. Don’t feel pity for yourself.
6. Get rid of all negativity in your life
7. Reading and drawing is the perfect meditation for me
8. Stop complaining
9. Being healthy doesn’t suck at all!
10. You can’t control everything. Learn to let go
11. Stop caring about what other people think about you. Do you.
12. Learn to say no
13. The book “The Secret” is a life saver! Best motivation ever!
14. It’s okay that I don’t feel like I’m the best adult at all even though I’m 25
15. Learn to use google -.-‘
16. Learn to save money
17. Happiness is a choice: You are responsible for your own happiness
18. Learn to accept who you are. Love yourself for who you are
19. Fruit and veggies are not that bad
20. Self-Love and Self-Care is the most important thing in your life!
21. It’s okay to have a bad day and it’s okay to not be okay
22. It’s okay to not have your whole life figured out
23. Live everyday like it’s your last; 25 is not that old
24. Stop worrying
25. Life doesn’t go as planned at all and that is OKAY ;)