Let’s talk about skincare today. It’s fall, the weather is changing and the skin is changing too, so I thought I would update you guys on my skincare products and also on what I do to keep my skin looking healthy as possible :)
1. Always remove your makeup: You’re doing such a big favor for your skin by doing that step. Your skin needs some air “to breathe”.
2. Remember to cleanse your face everyday: Remove all bacterias and makeup and dirt in generel
3. Exfoliate: Exfoliate at least once a week to remove all the dead skin cells!
4. Toner: Use a toner so your skintone is even and also it tightens your pores
5. The most obvious and important thing: Drink a lot of water and exercise! Water makes a huge difference on your skin, so do yourself a favor and keep yourself hydrated! :)