I thought I would share my Saturday Beauty Essentials with you:
– Origins Ginzing Moisturizer: Love this one! It really hydrates my skin well.
– Elizabeth Arden Cream: I use this as a highlighter, to set my brows and as a lip balm! I got this from Goodiebox some time ago. I actually dislike the smell of it but I do feel like it’s very effective and works well. You just have to get used to the smell though.
– Caudalíe Sunscreen SPF50: Since getting laser hair removal I’ve been doing my best to apply sunscreen everyday and this is the one I’m currently using. It’s not wow but it’s not bad either. I think it’s ok :)
– Kiehl’s serum: Omg this one I do really love. It hydrates my skin and makes my skin look glowy and healthy! I’ve really been enjoying this product!
– Estee Lauder Doublewear Foundation: I love this one! The only thing is I wish it did have a tiny bit warmer undertone and that it did have a pump :P But the foundation itself is really good otherwise! Check out my first impression to know more about the foundation!
Check out my first impression of the Estee Lauder Foundation: