How I Study For My Exams:
1. I first write down all the topics for the course to go get an overview of the curriculum.
2. Then I open my calendar and see how many topics I have to finish each day to finish off all topics before the exam. Usually I try to finish off two topics every day. If I’m much more time pressured I will have to finish three topics at times.
3. I always make sure that I’m finished with all the curriculum, the day before the exam or two days before the exam. Then I have one or two days to revise everything I’ve learned so that I remember everything for the exam and I make sure I understood everything properly.
4. We all remember and learn in different ways. One of the ways I remember what I learn is by writing everything down. So I make sure to take notes for all topics and then I print it out and I go through everything a few times right before the exam.
5. If there are topics which I find extra difficult I watch videos on youtube that gives me better understanding of the subject.
6. I first take notes in my hand and afterwards I write them down on my computer to repeat everything once again. The more times I write it down the easier it is for me to remember and understand the curriculum.