– At first I felt like the foundation was too fluent and hard to work with, since I’m not used to any of my foundation being this fluent but the more I used the foundation the more I feel like it is easy to work with being fluent! :)
– It works well for normal, combination and oily skin
– Packaging is good and it has a pump! :D
– It has a tendency to crease on fine lines too, especially around my smile lines
– If you have too dry skin I don’t think this foundation is for you.
– At first the foundation looks very matte but you have to give it some time to set. It also has a tendency to make your skin look oily later, so I would recommend applying powder with the foundation.
i agree the all day weightless foundation, does settles in smile lines it has never ever happened to me with any other foundation, i suppose thats why u have to use 1 pump of it due to it will leave creasing to avoid this i use a pump and a bit and use dabbing motions however still slides in smile lines but not so bad.
Oh I see! I’ll try using one pump instead of two then. It might make a difference, I didn’t think of that though! ^_^ Thank you for the tip! :)