I’m finally back with a new video! It took me ages to edit this video and that’s why I haven’t been able to upload for a week :-/ Today I have a foundation review for you guys. I’m been so excited to try out the foundation from Rihanna’s makeup brand Fenty Beauty and I gotta say I am impressed with the foundation! You can hear all about what I like and do not like about the foundation in this video! And also let me know what you guys think if you guys have tried it! :)
– Beautiful finish. I really enjoyed it!
– Stays for at least 12 hours (have only tested it for 12 hours)
– Natural finish but still medium to almost full coverage. And I love the coverage!
– I love that it is lightweighted: You don’t feel like wearing makeup even if you build up the foundation!
– Amazing yellow undertone! I’m really impressed about that!
– They have a wide range of shades which is awesome!
– It is definitely oil free! Love love!
– Bonus: It smells goooood xD
– I wish it didn’t try so fast when applying the product so I could take my time while applying the foundation
– It says the foundation is for all skintypes but I’m not sure if this will be for dry skin even though they claim it to be for all skintypes *not sure though*
– I don’t feel like it’s 100 % full coverage.