I’ve heard and read a lot about the beautyblender from my friends, youtube and beauty bloggers AND I’ve always wanted to try it out but I never got the chance to buy it until now! :D I’ve been a lot curious about this tool! And I gotta say: After trying it I’m thinking it was definitely worth the money! :D The beautyblender is for your foundation routine and also for use of concealer. And now let me tell you what I love about this tool:
- It makes your foundation look even on your skin
- The foundation sets better on your skin that it looks more natural
- Since the sponge is a round shape it makes sure you dont get any weird marks on your foundation that is applied on your skin
- You can adjust your foundation and concealer the way you want it without affecting your whole makeup. It’s very easy to work with and quick too
- You can control how much foundation you want to apply with the beauty blender: light coverage or medium og full coverage!
Usually I dont really prefer using my MAC liquid foundation because it tends to be a full coverage kind of look. My foundation looks so thick on my skin and not that natural. And I mostly prefer light coverage but after buying a beauty blender the foundation is way more easy to work with. Selfies where I’ve used beauty blender for my foundation routine: